Write For Us
Wired Mice is a supplier of wired mouses, keyboards and many other computer peripherals. We are always looking for contributors to our blog and reviewers of computer products. If you are considering writing guest articles for this blog, then please read the following guidelines before submitting your article.
Posts We Accept
- Niche topics about our industry – i.e. computer mouse reviews, computer keyboard reviews, computer part reviews, computer how-to guides.
- Post must be original/unique – the content cannot be published on any other blog in original or any modified form or on your own blog.
- Exclusivity – the same post cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the post from your own blog if you have one to let your readers know about your content published on our website.
- Posts can and should be promoted on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, Digg, etc.
- Infographics with unique introductions.
Posts We Don’t Accept / Common Rejection Reasons
- Sponsored paid articles/links
- Previously published by you in same/modified form on your/any other site
- Self-promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products/services/companies
- Containing affiliate links / sponsored links/ keyword links
- Containing links to unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Copyrighted content
- Too short (less than 500 words)
- Poor images
Guest Post Format
- Posts should be a minimum of 600 words long. A good post length averages about 600-2000 words. Posts greater than 2000 words should be divided into separate articles.
- We are happy to give you credit as the author of your post. Your bio will be displayed at the bottom of the page beneath your guest blog post. Be sure to include your brief bio (max 50 words) with your article. Your name or nickname can be linked to your site.
- One link to your site will be allowed. However, we don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post. All links are do-follow.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Images – We strongly recommended you add an image, as it helps to get a better reader response. Include optimized, fast-loading images that are a maximum of 500px wide.
- Video links to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. are also permissible and even encouraged.
How to Submit A Guest Post
- Send your post by email to Ricky at Ricky@RTWeiss.com with the subject as “Wired Mice Guest Post” or complete the form below.
- Attach article in HTML format or, preferably, in MS-Word.
- Attach images separately with email. Max size is 500px wide. Be sure the image’s license allows for our free sharing of it.
Wired Mice reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit.